The ICC System, which awards 2 points to each team for a victory during group stages, serves as the foundation for the Lanka Premier League Points Table. A super-over will be used to determine the victor in the event of a tie during the group stage. Here, After every game, the LPL Points Table 2022 displays wins, losses, total points, and net run rate.
LPL Points Table 2022
LPL Points Table 2021
LPL Points Table 2020
How did LPL Points Table Work?
The LPL points table 2022 displays the most recent Lanka Premier League team rankings for all eight teams along with the current LPL standings. The team at the top of the table is the one with the most victories and points. Below is a detailed explanation of what occurs to the points table during the league stage and what follows:
- In the event of a tie in points, the team with the most victories will be ranked higher.
- The team with the better net run rate will be placed higher if there are teams with equal points and victories.
- In the event of a tie, the side that had more wickets taken per fair ball bowled during the games in which results were attained will be positioned higher.
- The team position will be decided by drawing lots if the scores are still equal.
- The following rules will apply if any of the Final, Eliminator, Qualifier 1, or Qualifier 2 matches are tied or have an undetermined outcome.
- To decide the champion, teams will engage in a Super Over competition.
- The team that finished in the higher position in the League table at the end of the relevant regular Season will be judged the victor of the relevant play-off match if conditions do not allow a Super Over to be completed in the allotted time or if the Super Over is tied.
You Also Like: LPL 2022 Schedule