What is the Benefits Program?
When Was the Program Made?
How Much Cash Set for FIFA World Cup 2022 Club Benefits Program
- A total of 32 teams play in World Cup, and each section contains 23 players, meaning a total of 736 players participate in the FIFA World Cup.
- 24,500 is the estimated average number of days of involvement.
- The total share amount is divided by the days of the event—which conclusions in share per player per day around US $8,530.
- This total gain of $8,530 is multiplied by every athlete spending days participating in the tournament even also includes two weeks before the first match of the World Cup.
- Then, the total income of each player is given to the clubs for which they have been playing for the last couple of years.
You Also Like: FIFA World Cup 2022 Prize Money
FIFA designed a system that doesn’t permit a single continental transfer season. Instead, FIFA created the following table to compile a list of the clubs with which the regional team players were registered for two years.
2018 World Cup Payment Given to the Clubs at the
|Club||Club Benefits Programme Fund|
|Real Madrid||€ 3,353,700|
|Manchester City||€ 3,199,100|
|Chelsea FC||€ 2,980,300|
|Barcelona FC||€ 2,701,500|
|Paris Saint Germain||€ 2,679,500|
|Tottenham Hotspurs||€ 2,629,100|
|Manchester United||€ 2,311,700|
|AS Monaco||€ 2,251,400|
|FC Bayern Munich||€ 2,145,900|
|Arsenal FC||€ 1,929,400|
|Atlético Madrid||€ 1,869,100|
|Al Hilal Riyadh||€ 1,819,000|
|Liverpool FC||€ 1,756,000|
|Leicester City||€ 1,662,100|
|FC Porto||€ 1,645,500|
|Benfica Lisbon||€ 1,638,200|
|Al-Ahli Jeddah||€ 1,626,500|
|El Ahly Cairo||€ 1,580,700|
|BVB Dortmund||€ 1,460,200|
|Inter Milan||€ 1,423,900|
|Borussia Monchengladbach||€ 1,325,400|
|Sporting Lisbon||€ 1,253,600|
|Locomotive Moscow||€ 1,195,600|
|SSC Naples||€ 1,193,200|
|AC Milan||€ 1,188,200|
|Zamalek SC||€ 1,046,700|
|Olympique Marseille||€ 1,039,100|
|FC Seville||€ 1,019,700|
|RSC Anderlecht||€ 988,700|