Mohammed Muntari, a striker for Al-Duhail, was born in Ghana on December 20, 1993, and later became a recognized Qatari citizen. Muntari acquired citizenship to compete for Qatar.
Mohammed Muntari Biography
|Full Name||Mohammed Muntari|
|Birthday||December 20, 1993|
Mohammed Muntari’s Net Worth
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Source of Income||Footballer|
|House||Living In Own House.|
|High School||Under Review|
Muntari ignores his personal life in favor of his career life. He could now be seeing a stunning female, or he might not. He is thought to be unmarried as of 2022.
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
|Joined||February 15, 2019|
Nii Lamptey, a former Ghanaian international, owns the Golden Lions Soccer Academy, where Muntari began his playing career. In 2012, he joined El Jaish.
Muntari was born and reared in Ghana but went to Qatar early in his career and obtained residency there. In December 2014, he was selected for the Qatari national squad. On December 27, 2014, he made his professional debut and scored his first goal against Estonia.
- Won the Qatari Stars Cup with El Jaish in 2012–13.
- 2014 Qatar Cup champion with El Jaish.
- Won the Qatar Stars League with Al-Duhail in 2016–17 and 2019–20.
- Won the Qatar Emir Cup in 2016 and 2019 with Al-Duhail.
- Won the Qatar Super Cup with Al-Duhai in 2015 and 2016.