Cricketer Abdullah Shafique is from Pakistan. On November 20, 1999, he was born in Sialkot, Punjab, Pakistan. He plays for the Pakistan Super League cricket side Multan Sultan and is a young, skilled batter.
In 2021 he was purchased by the Central Punjab PSL Team for a PSL. He made history in the 2021 National T20 Cup while representing Central Punjab as the first batter to make a hundred on both his first-class and T20 debut in Pakistan.
Young and excellent right-handed batter Abdullah Shafique is also a right-arm off-break bowler. He performs as a batter. Shafiq Ahmed, his father, has lived in Dubai continuously since relocating there in 1991.
He played cricket professionally before moving to coach the sport. Arshad Ali, his uncle, represented the United Arab Emirates in international cricket.
Abdullah Shafique Bio
Date of Birth
November 20, 1999
Sialkot, Punjab, Pakistan
|School||Jinnah Islamia High School Sialkot|
|College||Govt. Murray College, Sialkot|
A wealthy cricketer, Abdullah Shafique is one of them. Abdullah Shafique is also included in the list of well-known individuals born on November 20 and the richest celebrities from Pakistan. The estimated net worth of Abdullah is $1.5 million.
Role in Team
Coach or Mentor
Jersey / Shirt Number
Punjab Under-19s, Sialkot Under-16s, 19s, Federal Areas, Sialkot Region, Central Punjab, Sialkot Region Under 19s, Multan Sultans
|Favorite Commentator||Shoaib Akhtar & Mohammad Akram|
|Favourite Shot||Cover Drive, Flick Shot|
The athlete who has a huge following on Twitter regularly discusses his life experiences with them. These days, Abdullah is becoming more well-known on Twitter for his profession.
|Father Name||Shafiq Ahmed|
- In PSL 2018, he made his first outstanding entrance. He was purchased by Multan Sultans in the competition for about 75 lakhs rupees.
- He was hired by the Central Squad squad in 2019 for the Quaid-e-Azam Trophy season of 2018.
- He made his comeback in domestic competitions for Central Punjab in the National T20 Cup 2020–2021 after the outbreak. He gained notoriety by becoming the only Pakistani player to score a century in his debut game.
- He was also included as another Pakistani Shaheen in the trip against Sri Lanka.
- The top-order batsman Abdullah will play for Pakistan at the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup in 2021.
- Arshad Ali, his uncle, represented the UAE in professional cricket.
- Usama Mir, Raza Hasan, and Haris Sohail were all products of the Amir Waseem Academy, which also gave birth to Abdullah.
Fielding & Batting